08/04/2017

G for Ghar ( Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai )

A gift from Deepu from his visit to Thailand. Welcome !

Chai Point for me and Sinha ji. Cushion is gift from Preeti
from her visit to Jaisalmer.

Gift from Preeti

Again a memoir from Preeti from her Goa visit.

Masai Mara figurines from my visit to Kenya
  
My favourite piece from our visit to Santorini, Greece

One of my fav fetish, to get matching shoes for Sanvi when she was a toddler. 
My fav light piece that used to accompany our late night chit chats. A gift from preeti (yeah again)
from her trip to Thailand.   
Mirror from our trip to Kanyakumari and puppets from Deepu (yeah
again a gift from his Jaipur visit)


Gift from Papa on our Grihpravesh. Imported from Aligarh ;p

Night lamp in Sanvi's room. I love collecting Ganesh figurines.

Another asset in my kitchen from Japan. Courtesy Deepu !

My comfort zone food and kitchen ~

This watch is still with me. Mummy Papa bought this for
me when I was in IX grade. So that I get up early and study.
It's still with me here in California and it is still working ~
Age: 21 years
Calm serene color and blessings of lord Ganesha.
Gifted by Tutu bhaiya on his first visit when we
were in Mumbai~
My study corner. Lamp was gifted by Yamini bhabhi on
our wedding...those were the days~


Really miss those days spent in our home sweet home. When you carefully craft each and every nook and corner of your home. But then I guess home is where your family is and its right here. So for now, this is home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment